2014. The New Year means new goals.
Everyone’s always positive when a new year unfolds. They ponder on choices they made in the past, lessons learned in the past year and fill their hearts with new goals for the new year.
A lot of people will be looking for jobs that will best suit their capabilities and experiences that they gained last year. They may want to advance further in their career or wanting to try something they’ve been wanting to.
With the dawn of smart phones, Job-seekers are always on the lookout of best jobs fit with their profile. In lieu with the changing times, jobsDb had launched their newly updated App which will let job-seekers access to the jobs best fit at the single flick of your smartphone
jobsDB newly updated app has the following features:
– A sleek new interface which would be easier to navigate, just like navigating through your favorite social media site.
– It’s easier to search for jobs because of it’s convenience.
– One can upload several resumes that would best suited for the job one is applying for. No more boring and similar unrelated resumes for different companies and fields. You can customize your resume and upload it, highlight your strengths for a specific job post you like. HR people will carefully take a look on your resume seeing that it contains things that suits best for the job position.
jobsDb App is available for download from the App Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices.
Not Tech-Savy? Fret not!
There are a significant amount of job-seekers who are not familiar with using smartphones to help them through their job-seeking. They have their own reasons, but fear not. You may join jobsDB’s Unlad Kabuhayan Job Fair happening at SMX Convention Center of the Mall of Asia from January 24-26. There are a lot of job opportunities waiting for you.
Come in prepared and at your best. Who knows, you may bag the dream job you’ve been coveting for.
Latest posts by Carol Ranas (see all)
- Brother launches ADS-2400N Network Scanner for utmost workflow efficiency, productivity - October 9, 2016
- Fortinet holds cyber resiliency discussion with IT professionals - October 2, 2016
- Brother’s effortless Refill Tank System redefines ink refilling - October 1, 2016