The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) launched its newest channel to serve “students, out-of-school youths, unemployed adults, workers, professionals and overseas Filipino workers who would like to take TESDA courses at their own pace and at their own time at the comfort of their desktops or laptop computers”. Called TESDA Online Program (TOP), the service aims to reach out for more Filipinos who would want to maximize the power of the Internet without paying anything for the training.
Currently, TOP offers the following courses:
- Information Technology
- Basic Computer Operation
- Computer Hardware Servicing
- Game Programming NC III
- Web Development using HTML5 and CSS3
- Food and Beverage Servicing
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition
- Trainers Methodology
To avail the free training courses, students will just have to register first on e-TESDA.
Upon completion, students may take the face-to-face assessment for National Certification at any TESDA accredited assessment center or venue.
According to TESDA’s records, there are already 25,631 students enrolled in various TOP courses.
- Finding the Best Place for Repairs After a Car Accident - February 27, 2021
- ABS-CBN YouTube channels hacked by crypto scammers - November 4, 2020
- Hackers target Alodia’s fans via Facebook phishing - October 22, 2020