SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the SAP® Digital Boardroom, a planned breakthrough digital approach that aims to contextualize and simplify performance reporting across all areas of business in real time. Built on the SAP® Cloud for Analytics solution, SAP Digital Boardroom is expected to utilize line-of-business data from the SAP S/4HANA suite and SAP HANA® Cloud Platform to provide a single source of truth about a company’s critical business metrics. This approach aims to help companies monitor and drive change in the digital economy.
“SAP Digital Boardroom intends to provide total transparency to board members, executives and decision-makers with a comprehensive, real-time view of business performance across an entire company,” said Bernd Leukert, member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, Products & Innovation. “We have incorporated fully automated business intelligence capabilities that aim to dramatically improve the quality and speed of reporting as well as collaboration in real time. As businesses continue to transform and evolve around the digital economy, executives will be able to use SAP Digital Boardroom for instant, data-driven insights that address ad hoc questions and improve decision-making. It will ultimately build trust between all board participants, employees and investors.”
“The SAP Digital Boardroom will enable an interactive board discussion, allow board members to analyze large volumes of information, plan scenarios, and zero in on sale opportunities in real-time,” said Scott Russell, Chief Operating Officer of SAP for Asia Pacific Japan.
When required to make highly informed business decisions, board members, executives and decision-makers are often faced with separate reporting solutions that present data in a static, isolated way. SAP Digital Boardroom aims to harmonize the view of company operations across all lines of business on multiple devices. This view enables users to understand the past instantly, predict the future and conduct business successfully in today’s digital economy.
The pilot project “The Boardroom Redefined” was previewed earlier this year at the SAPPHIRE® NOWconference to great acclaim. As a result, SAP intends to deliver SAP Digital Boardroom in a fully scalable, multitenant environment at a price point that enables any individual or company to sign up and getgoing quickly. Anticipated customer benefits include:
· Total transparency: Standards-based reporting on financials, operations, marketing and sales are based on a single source of the truth, delivered in real time, with no data duplication.
· Instant data-driven insights: Powerful analytical exploration functions use a simple user interface to address ad hoc questioning and support improved decision-making.
· Simplified processes: An intuitive user interface enables natural interactions based on a single-screen experience. It is delivered through a modern touch-screen experience, whether using a projector, a laptop or a wearable device. Rich visualizations of live data eliminate static presentations. New collaboration features assign and track action items even outside of scheduled meetings.
Redefining Analytics in the Cloud and On Premise
Building on SAP’s commitment to deliver ongoing innovations to existing analytics solutions delivered on premise and in the cloud, SAP Cloud for Analytics represents a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering. It brings together all analytics features into one solution for an unparalleled user experience.
Additional innovations anticipated for a future release include SAP® BusinessObjects™ BI suite version 4.2, SAP Lumira® software version 1.29, SAP Predictive Analytics software version 2.4, and SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio version 1.6.
- PH releases first Super App ‘eGov PH’ - June 3, 2023
- Finding the Best Place for Repairs After a Car Accident - February 27, 2021
- ABS-CBN YouTube channels hacked by crypto scammers - November 4, 2020